Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hey, Friend


When you were seventeen, what would you have done? If it wasn't because of a huge loss, would you have learned to cherish?

If it wasn't because of what had happened, I wouldn't learn the importance of treasuring.


If you love, let them know.
If you hate, eliminate your hatred.
If you miss someone, talk to them.
If you're wrong, make things right.
If you sympathize, share your happiness.
If you see them weep, wipe their tears.
If you see their wounds, mend them.

In the poem As I Walked Out One Evening by Auden, it writes:
You shall love your crooked neighbour
With your crooked heart.


Bear in mind the most significant, yet simplest form of life living as human beings as in a unified body - to treasure the time spent with others while in your, and their existence. When you learn to cherish, you learn to live to the fullest.

If you haven't yet started treasuring, start doing it now. If you don't you will come to realize that you are too late.


I hope I'm not too late.
I had been a terrible person to you.




I always love you, so and very, very much.
I should have been a better friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment