Sunday, June 10, 2012



Everything has changed. Me, I have completely changed, if to be concise. I don't know why and how this happened, but it just did. I don't know what else I can do to stop myself from changing. Nor that I want to stop this from happening.

I just don't care about anything, anyone anymore. Well, maybe not necessarily NOTHING and NOBODY, but let's just put it this way: now I only care about myself. If they asked me how I was doing, I would usually tell them how I was and in turn, asked them how they were doing. Now, I just happen to say I've been doing good so far and don't care much about their lives anymore. If you ever found me asking "How about you?" you just got lucky, it must have been the boredom that I couldn't stand, not because I cared about you. In general, I don't really participate in any of my friends' lives. They are the ones who participate in my life now, no matter I want them in or not.

If you ever ask my about relationships, consider the alternatives - ask me what I'm currently reading, ask me about the tea I like, ask me what my thoughts are on certain issues. Just not on love, I don't fancy love and relationship now. I'm not saying this because I lack security and self-significance or comfort, but seriously, just drop out of that topic. I'm interested in nobody in particular.

I'd rather spend time on reading than on socializing. I don't need anyone's shoulder to cry on or to take my pain away, bullshit, I can handle my own emotions. One second I'm extremely depressed, soon you'll find me laughing so hard to a point that tears flood out non-stop.

I'm not selfish - I enjoy giving and sharing as much as Jesus does. I'm not socially awkward - I can become close friends with strangers in less than a minute. I'm not seeking attention or recognition by bullshitting about how I enclose my feelings nor am I escaping - I do write long, emotional articles about how I feel occasionally.

I'm just independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment