Saturday, January 14, 2012


Found a picture of my first love.

I'm really speechless now. What can I say, puppy love was silly but hey, it was certainly worth bringing up.

Branson was young, I was young. He was fifteen and I just turned fourteen. We were both young and we wanted the world. Then things changed, I had to find my way back home, and so was he.

We would have made a cute couple.
We would have been the happiest couple if where we both came from didn't matter at all.
We would have been the happiest couple if there weren't mountains and oceans keeping us apart.
We would have been the happiest couple if we both had the determination and commitment.
We would have been the happiest couple if we looked for and gave the same.
We would have been the happiest couple if he didn't cheat.
We would have been the happiest couple if forgiving was the only thing I had to do.
We would have been the happiest couple if our love was really true.
We would have been the happiest couple if...

Who would have guessed? What would YOU have done when you were 14 and 15? We were just kids and knew nothing about love. Somehow, we grew up from this memory to become what we are today. In some point, we thought we screwed up everything, we screwed up our friendship, relationship, trust, and came to believe that the world was all but nothing that always turned against us. But now we know that it's not true. We were invincible just like we are today. We allowed ourselves to be reckless and rebellious, we allowed ourselves to walk into traps ahead of us and get hurt in the end because we knew we would always be invincible. We knew that even if things ended ugly, we would still be okay.

There's a saying that I live by,
'You can't be old and wise if you were never young and crazy.'
I hope I won't end up being old and boring.

Anyway, looking back, my first love, from falling in love to falling out of love, was definitely worth the while. It will always be part of my memories. Branson, thanks for everything despite the fact that we both don't love each other anymore haha. I still hope the slightest things that remind me of you, remind you of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment